Looking for a bag that’s vintage in style and durable? There will be no more perfect choice than a handbag made of leather. A good leather handbag will save you money if you know how to care for and store them properly. Proper care will prevent leather bags from drying out or peeling, and avoid contact with the moisture that causes mold on the skin. Here, we will show you how to keep your leather bag from getting moldy.
1. Handle men’s leather bags with clean hands.
A bag made of real leather will easily absorb fat and oil. Wipe the surface of the skin with a damp white cotton towel. Take care not to wipe too wet on the skin surface as it takes time to dry itself.
2. Apply a special cleansing procedure to men’s leather bags
Use soft soap to wipe the surface of the leather in circular motions and gently wipe with a soft damp cloth. You should do this procedure 1-2 times a year to keep the look of the Men’s Leather briefcase clean.
3. Remove stains on men’s leather briefcase
Organic stains from food or blood can often be removed with powder. How to do it: Crush white powder, then sprinkle powder on the stain and leave overnight, the next morning wipe off the powder with a clean cloth.
4. Men’s leather briefcase – Insert a bubble bag into the pocket to restore and retain its original shape.
When not in use should store the leather bag in a plastic bag to avoid the male leather cap absorb moisture leading to mold. You can wrap the cuffs made of chromium or metal with a clean, acidic tissue. If you have just cleaned the bag, it’s best to let it dry before storing it. If you want to store them for a long time then it is best to store them in a well-ventilated, cool, dry place, and avoid leaving the bag in plastic as they will cause the leather surface to mold.
5. Clean the suede leather bag with a suede brush
You should also refer to other manufacturer’s suede cleaning methods. Or you can also use a pink eraser, mild bleach will remove small stains on the surface of leather handbags.
- Do not use alcohol or turpentine to clean the skin’s surface because it will discolor or dry the skin.
- Avoid getting the men’s skin wet. If the bag gets wet, do not dry quickly with a hairdryer, but wipe off the water on the bag’s surface with a soft towel and let the bag dry.
- Waxes or silicone products easily clog leather pores and make them difficult to clean in the next leather care.
A good leather bag will accompany you for a long time. Take care of them so your leather bag always looks like-new!